With WordPress Multisite (also known as WordPress MU), it’s as easy to create a hundred blogs as it is to create a single one. With just a little additional configuration to your existing WordPress installation, we can easily create a network of websites for you.
This configuration has also proven beneficial to website owners that sell products and services nationwide. This is also an ideal solution for franchise businesses that demand a national presence.
Each site in your network can have different features, content, users, functionality, dashboards, and even a unique domain name. They can all be administered through a single WordPress dashboard by your network administrators.
When we set up a WordPress MU network for you, we’ll customize it to to meet your needs, including:
- Creating the network of sites
- Mapping domains
- Installing plugins
- Creating users
- Assigning access privileges
- Setting up super-user/network administrator access
Particularly for website administrators, a WordPress Multisite network will let you work more efficiently by:
- Saving time my managing a number of sites through one dashboard
- Installing themes, plugins, and updates once for the entire network
- Creating sub-domains or map them to regular domains
- Posting content to all of your networked blogs simultaneously
- Managing client sites and control what they have access to
We can also train you or your team on how to use and maximize a WordPress Multisite network once your website is ready.
If you think that a WordPress Multisite network would be ideal for you, contact us for an estimate today!